Thursday, August 16, 2012

excitement and fear


Excitement and fear....both emotions which belonged to me yesterday, certainly not Charli, she only showed excitement and confidence.  

Charli looked so small as she walked to school from our house Wednesday morning...and so grownup, brave, and confident at the same time.  She entered the school without second guessing her environment.  I wasn't expecting that.  I thought there may be a small amount of fear, wonder, and intimidation.  If she felt it, she didn't show it.  She was brave...which made me brave too.


After school she was on cloud nine!  She said it was "Better than Pre-School" which she loved, and was excited to go back the next day.  How could a day in Kindergarten make her grow up so fast in my eyes? 




more to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment