Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Harper!

I have decided that if I wait to upload pictures from my "real cameras" this blog will never last...so I am sure I will have old pictures to post when I finally get those pictures too!  

Harper had a super 4th birthday.  He felt like his birthday got to last two days because his daycare party was the day after his actual birthday...which was a-okay with him!



friends!!!

These types of pictures never get old!
Harper got a 4-wheeler for his birthday!  Charli was this age when she got hers, though it doesn't seem like it!  

It's the year for modes of transportation for Harper I guess!  Grandma & Grandpa B got his a fancy (John Deere) green scooter!  Now Charli, Harper, and Chad all have Razors to zip around the neighborhood on!  I am sure our neighbors loooooove that!  


Not sure there is anything better than a birthday waffle to wake up to!

Happy 4th Birthday Harper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment