Monday, October 15, 2012

forgotten & no pictures!

I can't believe I forgot one of my highlights from yesterday!  While cleaning and rearranging a few things in the house Charli came across a sticky mustache that she got from only God knows where.  She put it on and said to me, "Mom, I mus-tache you a question"!  The sight of seeing her with a stache was great, and the addition of her comment made it even better!  I wish I could have captured that on video...she thought she was hilarious!  I am sure she heard it on TV or a movie, but it still cracked us up!

She has convinced Chad to stop shaving until Christmas.  At first I thought this would quickly go away, but now it has been at least two weeks, maybe three and neither of them have forgotten.  I fear they may be in it to win it.

....oh facial hair, why must you be a topic of interest in my home?


1 comment:

  1. I love it! She is your daughter, without a doubt! I just saw a shirt on amazon that said that with the phrase "but I'm shaving it for later". I am going to see if they have youth sizes!
    ~Tabi~

    ReplyDelete